Here is a list of resources that I personally use and recommend for your web ministry needs. This page will be updated often so I recommend bookmarking it for future reference. Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that at no extra cost to you, I will earn a commission that helps fund the work and expenses that goes behind maintaining this site. Thank you in advance for your support.
- WordPress (Free): The most popular platform for blog sites. All of my own and clients’ blogs are made with WordPress.
- Standard Theme: All of my sites run on this premium theme. This helps to customize your WordPress site without having to do know a lot of programming.
- HostPapa: I’ve been using Hostpapa for my sites for several years. I’ve loved their service and reliability.
Product Distribution & Shopping Carts
- E-Junkie: This is the shopping cart I use to sell my music and digital products. It works with PayPal and for a very reasonable price.
- Paypal.com: I use PayPal to invoice or send money. It is also used to receive payments from E-Junkie.
- Market Samurai: This is the only tool I use to conduct keyword research.
Email Subscriptions & Marketing
- Aweber: I use Aweber to keep connected with my contact list.
- Google Analytics (Free): This is an important tool to track statistics of your site.
- Elance: This is a site to hire professionals and experts for a variety of services. This is where I found my iPhone App developer.
- Odesk: Like Elance, this is a great site to find freelancers or contractors for a variety of projects. This is where I connected with my first Virtual Assistant.
- 99Designs: A place to find web, logo, and graphic designers.
- Fiverr.com: My favourite place to find services for $5.
For Capturing Video and Screencasts
- Omnidazzle – to draw on your screen (free)